The 61st Electronic Materials Conference (EMC) will feature a plenary session, parallel topical sessions, a student best presentation competition, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition. Featured topics include energy conversion and storage materials, wide bandgap semiconductors, oxide semiconductors and dielectrics, electronic materials science and technology, nanoscale science and technology, and organic materials and thin-film technology.
Take part in a unique event for the electronic materials community by exhibiting at EMC 2019. Set for Wednesday and Thursday, June 26-27, the EMC Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges.
EMC has a long history of promoting student involvement. Strong student participation provides exhibitors with a well-targeted opportunity to recruit top graduating students and build early relationships with future researchers seeking a career path in electronic materials.
If you are involved in the electronic materials field, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay…reserve your space today!
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Michigan League, 911 N. University
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
Exhibit: League Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Wednesday, June 26, and Thursday, June 27
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and evening poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Wednesday, June 26 | 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Expected Attendance: 350-400
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to EMC Exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at email@example.com before May 1, 2019 for recognition in the EMC Program & Exhibit Guide