- Proof of negative COVID-19 test (note: please monitor the CDC order requiring negative test results for travelers arriving in the United States)
- Mandatory face covering (note: even in the absence of a government mandate, every attendee has the right to wear a face covering based upon personal preference)
- Enhanced sanitization of meeting and exhibit spaces
- Social distancing
Please monitor MRS email communications and check this web page for details on preventive measures being implemented prior to traveling to the 2022 MRS Spring Meeting. If you are not already receiving email updates from MRS about the Meeting, please update your communication preferences. We also recommend that you consult your airline for requirements prior to commencing travel to Honolulu.
The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment (Duty of Care) is shared by every participant. All 2022 MRS Spring Meeting participants are expected to adhere to and abide by health and safety precautions implemented for the meeting as well as other government and facility regulations (see
https://www.mrs.org/compliance-reminder). As part of your Duty of Care responsibilities, you should not attend the 2022 MRS Spring Meeting in person if you:
- Are not fully vaccinated (two weeks after the last required shot per CDC guidance)
- Are experiencing, or within the 10 days prior, have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the health care team responsible for your treatment
Please note that by checking the MRS Policies box during the registration process, you agree to adhere to the precautions and policies contained herein and acknowledge and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, by attending this event. You understand that refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration, without receiving a refund.
All MRS policies, including those contained herein, are subject to change.