Submitting abstracts via the MRS online system is easy and convenient. Once the submission site opens, click Submit an Abstract. Next, you will be asked to Log In or Create a New Account. If you have previously submitted an abstract, attended a meeting or are an MRS member, you probably already have an account. Note that you are not required to be an MRS member in order to submit an abstract.
After logging in, you'll be redirected to the submission site where you will find step-by-step instructions. You will need to have the following information in order to complete your submission:
- Your name, email address and affiliation, including city and country
- Your abstract title and body (no more than 4,000 characters, including spaces. No images, graphics or charts are accepted).
- The title of the symposium session you wish to submit to (consult the Call for Papers).
- Whether you prefer an oral or poster presentation. Note that this is a preference; the organizers have the final say as to how an abstract is assigned.
- Co-author information, including name, affiliation, city, state, country and email address.
The same abstract can only be submitted once. Duplicates will be removed.
Note that the organizers are instructed to forward abstracts they feel would be a better fit for a different symposium.
Please contact the Meetings Department if you have any questions.