What is your future in Materials Science and Engineering? Tenured professor, laboratory researcher, industrial engineer, advocate, journalist—so many choices!
Join this panel of PREM graduates who have gone on to hold successful careers in academia, industry, government agencies and nontraditional sectors, as they share insights about the role of materials science and engineering in their organizations
and address existing career paths to explore.
- Jacob Gayles, University of South Florida
- Stephanie Herrera, Edwards Lifesciences
- Idalia Ramos, University of Puerto Rico at Humacao
- Maria Abreu Sepúlveda, BAE Systems
- Steve Zambrano, 4WEB Medical