The Materials Research Society invites you to join us for the first-ever VIRTUAL MRS Fall Exhibit. With an expected audience of over 6,000 researchers from around the world, this is a perfect opportunity to stay connected to the scientific community and showcase your products and services without leaving home!
Visit the Virtual Exhibit Only
Chat with exhibitors and explore innovative products and services that could accelerate your research. Contact Donna Watterson to receive complimentary access to the virtual exhibit hall.
By requesting a complimentary badge to visit the Exhibit, you acknowledge that you have read the MRS Recording/Photo Policy, the MRS Code of Conduct, and the Compliance Reminder and agree to their terms and conditions. Click here to review these policies.
Virtual Exhibit Dates and Times
Manned booth hours (US Eastern Time) where attendees can “chat” with representatives.
EXHIBIT EXTRA | Friday, November 27
9:00 am – 11:00 am
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Monday, November 30, through Thursday, December 3
9:00 am – 11:00 am
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Virtual Exhibit Booth—$1,450
On cancellations received on or before November 13, 2020, all sums will be returned to the exhibitor. On cancellations received after November 13, 2020, no refunds will be made.
- Exhibit EXTRA, an “extra” day of uninterrupted hours for attendees to explore the virtual exhibit hall
- Around-the-clock virtual exhibit hall access from November 27 to December 3
- A total of 28 hours of interactive manned booth times over the five-day exhibit
- Appointment scheduling capabilities and interactive chat forums between exhibitor and attendee
- Interactive polling to engage your audience
- Handouts (maximum of 5) and resources available for attendee download
- Links to your company’s social media and website
- Lead capture capabilities
- Sponsorship options to boost your visibility
- Full-access meeting registration for one designated attendee from your company (not available to presenters)
- 30 days post-meeting access to virtual exhibit hall
- Significant savings in travel costs, booth fees and shipping charges
- Virtual Exhibitor Workshop—$750
Prerecorded presentation with interactive Q&A session presented during dedicated Coffee Break and available for 30 days post-meeting (15-minute session / not available to publishers)
- Virtual Magic Show (6 available)—$500
Be recognized during this mind-blowing interactive live performance.
- Premium Position (near top of exhibitor list)—$500
- Banner Advertisement on Virtual Event Platform (not available to publishers)—$1,000
- Banner Advertisement on MRS Meetings & Events Web Pages (2 months / not available to publishers)—$800
- Preregistration List Rental—2,000
Available to exhibitors only on a first-come, first-served basis. All transmissions must be completed through MRS.
- Meeting Scene Daily Newsletter—$975
Delivers daily summaries of technical presentations and events to over 20,000 professionals.
All sponsor activities are subject to MRS approval.