The 3rd International Workshop on Gallium Oxide and Related Materials (IWGO-3) is the premier international forum for high impact research on gallium oxide and related materials.
Scheduled for August 12-15 on the campus of The Ohio State University (OSU) in Columbus, Ohio, the Workshop will be held in a single-session format to allow for maximum interaction between researchers of various technical disciplines. It will also include a special session for the U.S. Workshop on Gallium Oxide (GOX) highlighting U.S.-funded basic research efforts.
Take part in a unique event for the gallium oxide community by exhibiting at IWGO-3 2019. Set for Tuesday through Thursday, August 13-15, the IWGO Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges.
If you are involved in gallium oxide and related materials, then you need to be part of this Workshop. Don’t delay…reserve your space today!
The Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference Center
2110 Tuttle Park Place
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Tuesday, August 13, through Thursday, August 15
Tabletop Display Only—$1,200 ea.
- Tabletop displays include one 6-ft. skirted table, two chairs and one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- All materials must be contained on the 6-foot table. The only exception to this is pull-up banner displays that can be placed behind the table, but must also fit in the allotted space.
- Tabletop displays are considered “static displays” and do not require booth staffing at all times
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to IWGO exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society.