The 8th International Symposium on Growth of III-Nitrides (ISGN8) is now soliciting Late News abstracts on late-breaking, cutting edge work on growth of III-Nitride materials, nanostructures and device structures for the upcoming conference at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina.
The Late News submissions runs from Tuesday, March 17, through Tuesday, March 31.
Late News abstracts have two parts—a text abstract and an extended abstract. Please make sure that you include the name of the topic to which your late news abstract should be submitted. The topic titles can be found on the Topics page.
The text abstract will appear in the conference program book if accepted. It should include the following:
- LATE NEWS: Title
- Presenter’s first and last name, affiliation, address, city, (state or province if applicable), country, email address.
- Co-Authors—Co-Authors first and last names, affiliations, city, (state or province if applicable), country, email address.
- Abstract body—should be text only of 4000 characters or less. Do not include figures or tables in this section. Do not reference anything on the extended abstract page in the text abstract.
- Topic area. (topic titles can be found on the Topics page)
- Whether you prefer a poster or an oral presentation. (This decision will be up to the organizers.)
- If you are a student, please note in your email.
The extended abstract’s sole purpose is to explain your work in more detail to the grading committee. It will not be published in the program book. It should consist of pictures, graphs tables or any materials that may aid in the further evaluation of your submission. It can be in color. Text can be included in the extended abstract as well.
- It is REQUIRED and your abstract will not be reviewed without the extended abstract.
- It is limited to one page only. Please ensure that the information on the page is readable.
- It should be submitted as a PDF or a word document.
Email your Late News submission to Meetings Department at email@example.com by 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. Late News text abstracts will be included in the final program if accepted.