The 8th International Symposium on Growth of III-Nitrides will be held May 31-June 5, 2020, in San Diego, California.
ISGN-8 is the eighth symposium in a biannual series focusing specifically on growth in III-nitride materials, nanostructures and device structures. This year’s conference will feature plenary sessions, parallel topical sessions, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition.
Take part in this unique event for the materials research and III-nitride communities by exhibiting at the 8th International Symposium on Growth of III-Nitrides.
Set for Sunday through Wednesday, May 31-June 3, the ISGN-8 Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions in the field of III-nitride materials. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, California 92101
Sunday, May 31, through Wednesday, June 3
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and evening poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Sunday, May 31 | 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Expected Attendance: 200-250
Tabletop Literature Display—$500
- Standard booths are 8’ deep by 10’ wide and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to ISGN exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Return completed exhibit application to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society before April 20, 2020, for recognition in the ISGN Program & Exhibit Guide.