Make a Difference…
Become a SPONSOR of the iMatSci Innovation Showcase!
This dynamic event presents sponsors with a prime networking opportunity to reach a mix of meeting attendees, established companies, startups and investors, and demonstrates your support and commitment to the materials community.
In addition to the various packages outlined in the Sponsorship Brochure (coming soon), all partners will receive recognition in the MRS Fall Meeting Program & Exhibit Guide, website, mobile Meeting App, onsite slideshows, pre-event promotions and on signage displayed at iMatSci. Sponsors will also have the ability to provide literature for display at our Corporate Sponsors tables in the Meeting Registration area.
- Acuity Edge
- Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
- American Elements
- Chemical Angel Network
- Cornell University
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Duke University
- Duke University, Research Triangle MRSEC
- Duke University Program in Materials Science & Engineering
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- GE Global Research
- Invest in Skane
- IOP Science, Translational Materials Research
- Lockheed Martin Co.
- National Science Foundation
- Nazerbayev University Research and Innovation System
- Northwestern University, MRSEC
- Solvay Ventures
- Springer Nature
- Syracuse University
- The Pennsylvania State University, Materials Research Institute
- The Pennsylvania State University
- University of Texas at Dallas
To learn more or get involved, please contact Natalie Larocco.