The International Conference on Ion Implantation Technology 2020 (IIT 2020) is the 23rd Conference in the biannual series focused on discussion of major challenges in current and emerging technologies related to implant/doping and annealing processes, device applications, equipment, metrology and modeling.
Support of the 23rd International Conference on Ion Implantation Technology (IIT 2020) serves as visible evidence of your organization’s commitment to the ion implantation and annealing communities. Numerous sponsorship packages and à la carte options are available to boost visibility, create brand awareness and maximize the impact of your message.
IIT 2020 offers four sponsorship levels—Platinum $30,000, Gold $20,000, Silver $10,000 or Bronze $5,000. Exposure and recognition are based on your level of support. Start by selecting a sponsorship level, and then customize an events package to meet your promotional needs. Click here for sponsorship packages and benefits.
Take part in this unique event for the ion implantation and annealing communities by exhibiting at IIT 2020. Set for Monday, September 21, through Wednesday, September 23, the IIT 2020 Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges. Don’t delay… reserve your space today! Click here for Exhibit & Sponsorship Application (PDF).
The US Grant Hotel
San Diego, California 92101, USA
Exhibit: Presidential Ballroom, Salons A-B, Second Floor
Monday, September 21, through Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and evening poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Sunday, September 20 | 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Expected Attendance: 200-250
- Standard booths are 8’ deep by 10’ wide and include one 6-ft. skirted table, two chairs and electricity
- Each standard booth includes one Conference Registration, which covers all technical sessions, the Welcome Reception, daily lunches and coffee breaks, Poster Sessions, Conference Banquet and Excursion
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration. A Conference registration is not included
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to IIT exhibitors for extra fees
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- For booth cancellations received after August 3, 2020, no refunds will be made
- Return completed exhibit application to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, before August 3, 2020, for recognition in the IIT Conference Program