Registration will open in September.
- Meeting Registration—$750
- Meeting Registration with MRS Member Discount—$590
- Student Registration*—$180
- Student Registration with MRS Member Discount*—$140
On-site Registration Rates
- Meeting Registration—$890
- Meeting Registration with MRS Member Discount—$740
- Student Registration*—$210
- Student Registration with MRS Member Discount*—$170
*STUDENT REGISTRATION REQUIRES PROOF OF STUDENT STATUS
Students will be asked to provide proof of student status at the on-site Meeting registration booths; please bring your student ID or a letter from one of your professors stating that you are a full-time student.
Meeting registration includes a complimentary one-year membership to MRS beginning January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020. Learn more about the benefits of MRS membership »
To cancel all or any portion of your meeting registration order, you must notify MRS in writing of your request for a refund. The timing of your request is important in determining refund amounts. Refunds will be made upon receipt of written refund request within the following guidelines:
- Registration (regular conference registration, student conference registration or companion registration) refund requests received up to 10 days prior to the start of the meeting:
Refund amount requested less a $50 processing fee.
Refund request received less than 10 days prior to or until the conclusion of the meeting:
Due to the guarantees required for meals and other services, regular and student registrants will receive refund amount requested less $230 ($180 for costs already incurred by MRS to date plus $50 processing fee).
- Refund request received following the conclusion of the meeting:
No refunds provided.