The MRS OnDemand Webinar Series offers free, live webinars throughout the year, providing valuable educational information on timely, interdisciplinary topics. Expert speakers deliver knowledge on a variety of cutting-edge topics, and answer questions submitted by live viewers. (View recent webinars.)
Create Your Own Webinar
Reach new customers by providing an educational resource to target audiences. Create your own webinar using the content and speakers of your choice for one flat rate of $4,500, with no variable costs or per participant fees.
- Comprehensive marketing services that include online advertising, targeted email promotions, inclusion in the Materials360® e-newsletter and social media
- Complete event management services to guide you through all pre- and post-event processes
- Opportunity to add downloadable marketing collateral into player
- Quality lead generation using the detailed registration information provided by each of the registrants who opt in
- Long-term exposure—your webinar lives on long after the broadcast with library archiving
Download the Webinar Proposal Submittal Form (PDF)
“MRS webinars are a great way to reach the materials science community. They are all professionally-produced, well received, and consistently deliver engaged viewers and qualified leads. We plan on making MRS webinars a regular part of our marketing
Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
Sponsor an Upcoming Webinar
The MRS OnDemand Webinar Series features free, live webinars and event re-broadcasts throughout the year. Sponsor one of these webinars for only $1000 and put your name in front of the materials science community. To achieve maximum exposure for your sponsorship dollars, reservations should be received two-months prior to the scheduled online event. (Click here for a list of upcoming webinars.)
- Long-term exposure—your sponsorship lives on long after the webinar broadcast with library archiving
Marketing Collateral Requirements
- Sponsor logo; JPG file preferred (for maximum adaptability in webinar player, logo should accommodate aspect ratio of 3:1)
- URL for logo link
- Marketing collateral (maximum of ten pieces) and any specific URLs
- Brochures, data sheets, etc. should be saved as PDF files; videos should be provided as mp4 files
- When providing PDF files, include 3-5 “action” words for display in the player that will entice viewers to click the link or download the document; for example, “View the ABC Video” or “Download the
The MRS OnDemand Webinar Series is one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways to plan, implement and deliver webinar solutions.
For more information, contact us here.