The 63rd Electronic Materials Conference (EMC) is the premier annual forum on the preparation and characterization of electronic materials. Join us as a Conference sponsor or exhibitor and promote your innovative products and services to electronic materials professionals and students from around the world.
EMC has a long history of promoting student involvement. Strong student participation provides exhibitors with a well-targeted opportunity to recruit top graduating students and build early relationships with future researchers seeking a career path in electronic materials. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
EMC leadership recognizes the global pandemic may have long-lasting effects on face-to-face meetings. While we anticipate seeing you in Santa Barbara, be assured we will continue to comply with COVID-19 guidelines in 2021. A virtual or hybrid option will be considered if we find it to be the best—and safest—path forward. Check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
University of California, Santa Barbara
552 University Road
Santa Barbara, California 93106
Exhibit: University Center on the Lagoon Plaza (tented outdoor area)
Wednesday, June 23
9:00 am to 12:00 pm | 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm | 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Thursday, June 24
9:00 am to 12:00 pm | 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Wednesday, June 23, 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Friday, June 25, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Expected Attendance: 350-400
Tabletop Literature Display—$500
Exhibit at both EMC and DRC for a special discounted rate of $2,200.
- Standard booths are 8’ deep by 10’ wide and include one 6-ft. skirted table, two chairs and electricity
- Each standard booth includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to EMC exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- For booth cancellations received after May 10, 2021, no refunds will be made
- Return completed exhibit application to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society before May 10, 2021, for recognition in the EMC Program & Exhibit Guide