The 62nd Electronic Materials Conference (EMC) will feature a plenary session, parallel topical sessions, a student best presentation competition, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition.
Featured topics include energy conversion and storage materials, wide bandgap semiconductors, oxide semiconductors and dielectrics, electronic materials science and technology, nanoscale science and technology, and organic materials and thin-film technology.
Take part in a unique event for the electronic materials community by exhibiting at EMC 2020. Set for Wednesday and Thursday, June 24-25, the EMC Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges.
EMC has a long history of promoting student involvement. Strong student participation provides exhibitors with a well-targeted opportunity to recruit top graduating students and build early relationships with future researchers seeking a career path in electronic materials.
If you are involved in the electronic materials field, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
The Ohio Union at Ohio State University
1739 N. High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Exhibit: Performance Hall, First Floor
Wednesday, June 24, through Thursday, June 25
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and evening poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Wednesday, June 24
7:30 am – 9:00 am
Expected Attendance: 350-400
Tabletop Literature Display—$500
- Standard booths are 8’ deep by 10’ wide and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to EMC exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Return completed exhibit application to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society before May 1, 2020, for recognition in the EMC Program & Exhibit Guide